- Flat frequency response across speech band
- Weatherproof, shock and vibration resistant
- EMI and RFI protected
- Low distortion
- Integral FET
- Superior electret microphones deliver accurate frequency response and low distortion, operate on very low voltages, resist the effects of vibration, shock
- EMI and RFI, and are practically indestructible
- Electret microphones will outperform your expectations in just about any application
- High performance, subminiature, lightweight, superior noise canceling characteristics.
Electret Element - N100294-06
Electret elements- Omni-Directional
Omni-Direction Electret Element Angular Response
An exceptional Gentex Omni-Directional Electret Microphone Element designed to provide equal sensitivity for any direction of acoustical signal, and is not dependent on the orientation of the unit. This design does not cancel background noise.
Typical Applications include acoustic sensors, teller and drive-thru systems.
Select by frequency response or by sensitivity parameters.
Qualified OEM? Let Gentex build the perfect microphone for you.
From extremely lightweight booms for telephony applications to our superior rugged M175/VRC built to military specifications for use in M1 tanks - and everything in between - Gentex booms deliver a combination of performance and reliability is unmatched.
Select by Frequency Response or by sensitivity parameters.
For additional information about designing electret microphones into your products: Reference the Electret Microphone Application Guide