- Uni-directional Electret Microphone Element with integral FET.
- Flat Frequency response across speech band.
- Low Distortion.
- EMI and RFI protected.
- Weatherproof, shock and vibration resistant.
- Superior electret microphones deliver accurate frequency response and low distortion, operate on very low voltages, resist the effects of vibration, shock.
- EMI and RFI, and are practically indestructible.
- Electret microphones will outperform your expectations in just about any application.
- High performance, subminiature, lightweight, superior noise canceling characteristics.
Electret Element - N100443-00
Electret elements- Uni-Directional
Designed to provide maximum sensitivity at the front port and minimal at the rear port, the quality Gentex electret microphone element maintains its frequency response when used at a distance from 3/4" to 1" from sound source. Typically utilized in a headset boom microphones for office and call center environments, the cardiod pattern of this special unit eliminates "keyboard clatter" and other office-related noises.
Select by frequency response or by sensitivity parameters.
Qualified OEM? Let Gentex build the perfect microphone for you.
From extremely lightweight booms for telephony applications to our superior rugged M175/VRC built to military specifications for use in M1 tanks - and everything in between - Gentex booms deliver a combination of performance and reliability is unmatched.
Select by Frequency Response or by sensitivity parameters.
For additional information about designing electret microphones into your products: Reference the Electret Microphone Application Guide