- Noise Canceling Electret Microphone Element with integral FET.
- Flat Frequency response across speech band.
- Low Distortion.
- EMI and RFI protected.
- Weatherproof, shock and vibration resistant.
- Superior electret microphones deliver accurate frequency response and low distortion, operate on very low voltages, resist the effects of vibration, shock.
- EMI and RFI, and are practically indestructible.
- Electret microphones will outperform your expectations in just about any application.
- High performance, subminiature, lightweight, superior noise canceling characteristics.
Electret Element - N765202-00
Electret elements- Noise Canceling
ADVANCED ELECTRET MICROPHONES
Superior electret microphones deliver accurate frequency response and low distortion, operate on very low voltages, resist the effects of vibration, shock, EMI and RFI, and are practically indestructible. Electret microphones will outperform your expectations in just about any application. Select from noise-canceling, uni-directional, or omni-directional styles.
Sensitivity is maximum from the front or rear and minimum at 90 degrees from the front or rear. These elements perform properly when used in very close proximity (1/4" from the sound source), making these electret microphones ideal for use in boom microphone design for Headworn devices.
Typical Application include headset boom microphone used in very high noise environments, such as aircraft and helicopters.
Qualified OEM? Let Gentex build the perfect microphone for you.
From extremely lightweight booms for telephony applications to our superior rugged M175/VRC built to military specifications for use in M1 tanks - and everything in between - Gentex booms deliver a combination of performance and reliability is unmatched.
Select by Frequency Response or by sensitivity parameters.
For additional information about designing electret microphones into your products: Reference the Electret Microphone Application Guide