- Absorbs direct or filtered UV light and activates embedded molecules, which lighten and darken the lens based on lighting conditions
- Photochromic coating will lighten and darken even when the user is behind a windshield or canopy
- Lens begins darkening immediately upon exposure to UV light
- Photochromic coating can be applied to a variety of lens shapes and sizes, and can be used in both day and night missions
- Photochromic technology and lens surface are protected by scratch-resistant coating
- Darkened visor maintains a neutral grey color
Download the Photochromic Datasheet or learn more about Gentex Corporation’s eye protection and visual acuity products and technologies.
Contact Us Today
Learn more about Gentex Photochromic Coating Technology by filling out the form below.