Filtron Molded Optical Components
Leveraging the corporations long and distinguished history of supplying high quality optical components to military and OEM customers, the full range of Filtron light management solutions are available in a variety of molded formats for use in eye and face protection, as well as other secure applications.
- Eye and face protection
- Other secure applications
- The full range of Filtron light management solutions, including laser protective filters, edge and long wavelength pass filters, and infra-red suppression filters are available in a variety of molded formats for use in eye and face protection, as well as other secure applications.
- A number of molding tools are available in popular base curve formats for both lens insert and face shield applications.
- Our automated molding environment provides precise cycle time control to ensure excellent part to part uniformity for optical and mechanical properties and high manufacturing yields.
- Our aggressive mold maintenance program is key to reducing optical defects in the finished part due to tool wear.
- A number of anti-abrasive, anti-fog, and anti-smudge coatings are available to meet customer requirements.
- Flow coating of individual surfaces is also available.
- Our automated coating environment provides precise cycling through all cleaning and coating steps.
- Molded parts are tested at both the blank and end-item configuration.
- Blanks are tested for optical characteristics (prism, power, impact/ballistics, coating adhesion, durability, abrasion, and spectral and transmission properties).
- 100% cosmetic/visual inspection is carried out at both the blank and the end item stage.
Lens and Shield Specifications
|8 base De-centered||80mm||2.0mm|
|9 base De-centered||80mm||2.1mm|
|6 base||150 x 170m||1.9mm|
|6 base||150 x 170m||2.5mm|
Click here to get contact information for obtaining more product information, getting a quote, placing an order, obtaining order status, getting technical support, or for reaching one of our global distributors.
The export of Gentex Corporation products from the U.S. to a foreign entity or party is subject to U.S. International in Arms Regulations (22 CFR 120-130) or U.S. Export Administration Regulations (15 CFR 730-774), as applicable. For more information about export classification of a specific product, please contact Gentex.