Why Choose Ops-Core
When considering Ops-Core, know that our focus and dedication is on protecting elite forces, and we do so with passion and a commitment to excellence above all else. Below are some of the top line benefits you can expect from our solutions, and from us.
- Products developed with full engagement of end users
- Unique, modular, scalable design approach delivers true system level performance
- Quickly and easily add or change system components without sacrificing protection
- Open architecture allows for use of Ops-Core and third party components
- Industry leading protection
- Proven reliable performance
- Comprehensive capability and product portfolio
- Innovative solutions
- Full line of authentic Ops-Core replacement parts
- State-of-the-Art in-house design, and ISO manufacturing and testing facilities
- Helmet Systems are designed to meet or exceed MIL-STD, NIJ and/or STANAG ballistic testing, as indicated, on a product-by-product basis
- Backward and forward compatible designs
- Brand of choice by global Special Operations forces
- Easy, fast delivery process
- Dedicated customer service and support team
- Backed by Gentex Corporation, its global resources, facilities and over 100 years of innovation
Why Buy Authentic Ops-Core Products?
Coveted for their unique designs, there’s no substitute for real Ops-Core products, and the over 100 years of innovation behind them
Ops-Core products are part of Gentex Corporation’s portfolio of personal protection and situational awareness solutions for defense forces, emergency responders, and industrial personnel. With some of the world’s most respected and recognizable brands, Gentex has spent over a century investing in its innovative-patented technologies and processes. Authentic Gentex products are made by an experienced team who take pride in producing products of the highest quality, which customers count on to perform in some of the harshest environments on earth.
Counterfeit or illicit knockoff products could place users at great risk to bodily harm or injury as they do not meet the performance and protection standards that Ops-Core products are known for.
Ops-Core Product Authentication Guide
Learn how to identify an authentic Ops-Core product.